Holy cow.
I raced to work extra early this morning for my third attempt at Yosemite camping reservations for Half Dome.
I made it in record time, even with a terribly timed flat tire and having to walk to BART.
I didn't bother checking dates, I wanted three days in a row but could only get two, but whatever, we're in!
We're going late this year, the reservation is July 21 and 22 (Thursday and Friday night).
Anyone who wants to hike the Dome needs to have a permit, so check your calendars and decide quick if you're coming. Permits for July open up April 1 at 7am and will be sold out in minutes, I can only reserve 4.
Woohoo!
So, now that May/June's open, where are we going?
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
can i have dibs on one of your 4 or should i try to get my own 4? (count me in).
ok i really want to go! i have a wedding that saturday. But can totally stay thurs night. what day are you hiking the dome?
Post a Comment