My mom knows who he is. She's seen him in movies.
A whole crew of us went wine tasting in Livermore last weekend. It was a beautiful day out there, a little crisp, clear and sunny, very welcome after all the rain. Apparently I didn't take pictures of the actual wine tasting. Here's Concannon.
Oh, did I mention the limo was magical?
The next day, I woke up with the death. Ma and Kev and Taxi came out for a visit, you know, because it's just a quick drive now (yes!). While I rapidly degraded, Kevin hung my new curtain rods, and then they got scared and ran home (curtains to occupy the rods are yet to come, hopefully next weekend). The death lasted 3 more days and wiped out a week of marathon training, but I bounced back. I ran 15 miles today without the luxury of full breathing capacity. And then walked another 6 miles with Sophie just because it was nice out. Take that.
3 comments:
nice. that looked like a fun adventure.
good times good times. thanks so much for coming out! love you!
The Lincoln comment is just uncalled for! You can be quite a brat at times! ma
Post a Comment