Wednesday, October 20, 2010

running!

'bout dang time.

10 miles last saturday, i need 15 this weekend, 20 the next, vacation november, then marathon time first weekend in december. not much training, but i've raced on less. last time i ran CIM i had one 11-mile training run under my belt, 2 months before the race, i finished with a personal record. not expecting a PR this time, just a finish.

treating myself to some new shoes, first pair of nikes, i want purple!

anybody interested in joining me for the lafayette reservoir run (10k) on halloween morning, let me know. costumes mandatory (or at least encouraged, my rule).

1 comment:

ryan said...

did you get these? I tried them on a they felt so cheap like they would just fall apart. I ran 8 mi yesterday, my first real run here. I ran around lake union. it was a pretty run.