how's life in the big city?
I love your video...I love Claire the most!Get to work on your studies.mom...(get it?)
dude, that was awesome.
so cute! I love it!
I really enjoyed that...It was quite Amelie Like, but besides the cute video, what an awesome place, very very very cute. I'm so happy for you! your such a grown up!
It was like an episode of MTV Cribs, except you didn't kick us out at the end.
You look so settled in...can't wait to come see it first hand. Soon......
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love your video...I love Claire the most!
Get to work on your studies.
mom...(get it?)
dude, that was awesome.
so cute! I love it!
I really enjoyed that...It was quite Amelie Like, but besides the cute video, what an awesome place, very very very cute. I'm so happy for you! your such a grown up!
It was like an episode of MTV Cribs, except you didn't kick us out at the end.
You look so settled in...can't wait to come see it first hand. Soon......
Post a Comment