with my little man getting more street savy on his bike, we have been riding any chance we get these days! =) Although I should not have sold my bike trailer, I didnt realize how much I used it for other stuff.. like groceries & sports equip. =(
oh my goodness!! How could i forgetten one of the best memories of the trailer? I think I recall making you climb in there on more than one occasion. =)
3 comments:
with my little man getting more street savy on his bike, we have been riding any chance we get these days! =) Although I should not have sold my bike trailer, I didnt realize how much I used it for other stuff.. like groceries & sports equip. =(
...not to mention friends with the flu!
oh my goodness!! How could i forgetten one of the best memories of the trailer? I think I recall making you climb in there on more than one occasion. =)
Post a Comment