Thursday, February 10, 2011

Otsego via

Oakland!
SF hardware stores have great window displays
The new Saratoga cottage! Taxi lives here!
How SF Bowls

Now to Otsego, a flight to Chicago and train to Kalamazoo. Sophie was such a great traveler! Our plane had 28 passengers, we each had our own row....so I sneaked her up onto the seat with me. We had to get across town to catch the train to Kalamazoo, Chicago was in a bit of a freeze, -6 degrees F! That was already shocking, but when the wind started, I wasn't sure if we were going to make it. My face felt like it was burning off, Sophie started screaming, we ran into the Marriott and hung out by the fire for a while.
And then the train was 2.5 hours late.
Sophie being very patient.
We made it, we got to Otsego (it hasn't gotten above 17 degrees) and Grandma's warm warm house (not below 75). (looking closely, grandma's eating chocolate, and Sophie's longingly licking her lips)
Icicles
Ben SO wants to be friends


Sophie prefers Fergus' 'hard to get' approach.

4 comments:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

i like that last picture

ma said...

These pictures of Ben, Sophie & Fergus are SO CUTE! I'm happy that they are getting along so nicely.

leslaz said...

I request the opportunity to bring your folks a housewarming/welcome back to California present. That place is adorable!

Also, Sophers and kitty are cuties. But not as cute as Grandma. :)

Lori Huneke said...

such cute pics! Hope your gma is feelign good. =)