Wednesday, August 29, 2007

AAAAAAA!!

received a lovely gem this morning from a former coworker...someone i haven't seen in years, and not-so-subtley avoided when he contacted me last time he was in town. maybe this is creepier if you know him, maybe it's creepy enough without knowing him. either way, i told him he creeped me out. plus, he's married and has babies, married 40 year-old people with babies shouldn't send emails to 26 year-old former coworkers.

"Oh Tara my o my, you squeeze my heart and then you let it fly"

I heard this song (The Knack, Get the Knack)this morning and it made me think of you. I don't think you realize how beautiful your smile is, it is a dangerous thing.

Sorry if that further establishes me as your creepy old guy friend, but the song and memory cought me off guard.

To futher dig my self in, you've got pretty hair too....

I hope all is well in your world.

-jim

3 comments:

leslaz said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ew.

Lori Huneke said...

oh my

Ryan said...

is that the guy from NJ?

Major dittos to Leslie's comment.